1. Assessment of children in Afrikaans or English, ages 3 to 18 years.
The assessment includes:
• Screening for possible underlying perceptual, developmental, concentration, scholastic or emotional problems.
• School Readiness.
• Testing for application for placement in special schools, for instance, a school for intellectually challenged or learning disabled children.
• Testing to find a suitable environment for children, for instance, gifted learners, candidates for private schooling, homeschooling at a centre etc.
• Application for concession for instance additional time / a “Scribe” etc.
• Guidance re the right type of high school in Gr.8.
• Subject choice in Gr.9.
• Career guidance.