Please note the following regarding the policy of the POPI legislation:
• The writer collects and stores the information about you so that the writer can meet the administrative requirements of the practice
• The writer collects and preserves information about you in order to continuously assess, treat and manage your clinical interest.
• The writer will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected and agreed with you.
• The writer may disclose your personal information to service providers involved in the provision of services to you (eg for billing purposes). The writer has agreements to ensure that it complies with the privacy requirements as required by the Personal Data Protection Act – POPI Act.
• The writer will constantly review security checks and related processes to ensure that your personal information remains secure.
• You have the right to request a copy of the personal information the writer has about you. Please note that any such access request may be subject to the payment of a legally permissible fee.